River Valleys CoC Youth Committee
- The CoC ( Continuum of Care) is a community planning group that coordinates services and resources to end homelessness for all persons in the Southern MN region.
- Youth Committee is one of the five standing committees in the CoC that focus on Youth’s voice, leadership, and diversity.
- If you’re 16-25 and have experienced homelessness or poverty, consider joining Youth Advisory Board.
- Youth Advisory Board meets monthly every 3rd Sunday night from 7 pm- 8 pm. It’s a fun, safe space to talk about life and needs. What, when, and how.
- A $35 stipend will be given each time you attend. You’ll get the meet with staff in people’s services, involve in grant writing, sign support letters, fundraising, and other professional development.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Southern Minnesota Transgender Support Network
- email: info@Smtsnetwork.com
Dorothy Day Hospitality House
- call: 507- 282- 5172
- accept guests who are in need of a place to sleep
- each visit last 14 days. Must have 60 days between visits
- Dinner is served daily at 6 pm, House is closed from 9 am- 4 pm
Rochester Community Warming Center
- 200 4th St SE
- (507) 226- 8033, or ( 507) 287- 2047
- Accommodates 42 individuals
- Open nightly from 8 pm- 8 am. Intake is from 8pm- 10pm
- Shower, laundry facilities
- Separate sleep, shower, and bathroom for women
Minnesota Adult and Teen challenge
- 1530 Assissi Drive NW
- 507- 288- 3733
- Help with Substance dependency
Youth and Family Services- Lutheran Social Services
- 1610 14th St NW Suite 300
- (507) 316- 8273
- Services at-risk and homeless youth 16-25-year-olds
- serve both families and individuals
- access to Emergency shelter, provide basic needs items: food, bus, tokens, clothing
Restore Habitat for Humanity
- 3034 40th Ave NW
- 507- 258- 5505
- Wednesday/ Thursday/ Friday 12- 6 pm
- Saturday 9am- 4pm
- help with clothes
- Assistance with LGBTQ issues
- 1- 800- 800-0350
Mediation and Conflict Solutions
- Mediation Services for both youth and adults regardless of income
- (507) 285- 8400
Boys and Girls Club of Rochester
- (507) 287- 2300
- 1026 East Center St.
- Monday- Friday, 2:30pm- 8pm
- 7am- 6pm on non-school days
- Summer- 7am- 6pm
- Gives every child access to a safe, nurturing, educational environment that positively impacts their lives
- 101 2nd St SE
- (507) 328- 2346
- A safe and welcoming meet- up for LGBTQIA+ teens and allies 13-18
- Program is for teens grade 7-12